Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holidays, Computers, Getting Back

So, did you miss me? I sure missed writing. Missed it much more than I thought I would. My mind pondered constantly about how to go on with our story.

Holidays. You gotta love the season! My son is now old enough to understand at least in part what Christmas is about. That made it so awesome for me. I taught him "Jingle Bells," "Santa's Coming to Town," and constantly bombarded him with every Christmas movie that aired on the TV. In 20 years he will be sitting on stage of the Oprah show tearfully explaining how his nutcase mother drove him to standing on the roof of some building dropping old fruitcakes on the heads of anyone wearing a Santa Hat! Ok, I admit that it may be Jerry Springer, but the fall out will be no less extensive.

I did all the baking I had promised. I couldn't have done it without my husband's help. He was, of course rewarded with a thicker waistline, but he never complained.

Our lovely computer came down with a cold last week. I believe it was a spyware thingie. Jason, being a nerd and wonderful man has been able to get that all squared away so I am back to writing.

The next post is going to be difficult for me. If you have been reading along so far you know it will include losing someone who was a pivotal part of my life. She was not standing next to me everyday, but she was standing somewhere, strong, vital and special. My grandmother.

So, I will be back tomarrow barring a catastrophe of childlike proportions.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back....yes i did miss you!!!!! hope you had a good christmas and hope that 2009 is off to a great start for you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete