Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kid-Tastrophe

I am now a firm believer that your state of mind does affect fate. In my last post I mentioned that the only thing to keep me from writing my next "Felicia post" would be a catastrophe of childlike proportions. Well, it happened.

My son decided that it would be fun to drive the entire weight of his body into that spot between my shoulder blade and neck via his elbow. He is fine. I am not. That muscular part of the body doesn't seem to enjoy a 3 1/2 yr old pointy elbow being driven by force into it's delicate tissue.

I am living on Motrin and the heating pad. It hurts to even type. So, this is a short post to let you know that I will be back soon. Just in case "fate" is listening, I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW AFTERNOON TO WRITE ME POST BECAUSE NOTHING WILL STOP ME. OH, AND IT WILL BE THE BEST POST EVER WRITTEN. OH, AND I WILL WIN THE LOTTERY JACKPOT TOO.

There. That should work. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...boys are just the best!!!!hahaha!!!
    hope you are back in action soon!!! take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you spend/save those lottery winnings wisely! ;+)

    ReplyDelete