Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I know that I suck

My dear ones...  I am so sorry that I have not gotten my shit together fast enough.  I do feel rather guilty for not keeping up on my blog.  The Lilian Pregnancy was more eventful than the previous two....I have a lot to tell you.  SO  The good  news is that hubby has rocketed me into the nerd age.  I now have my very own laptop and I can go anywhere I want...even in my room to hide...so that I may catch up on my blog!!  Woo Hoo.  Aren't you excited?  LOL  Ok, I doubt you are turning cartwheels, but I am sure excited.  It is such therapy to get things off my brain.  Whether you read them or not...perhaps I have lost you all forever....I will be back in a few days to get the Lilian story going....

And to make sure you get excited too.....
Here is a picture of Lilian on her birth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment